The Customer Show Sydney’s free visitor registration has officially opened, which means you can be part of the biggest and most influential gathering of CX, Marketing, Service & Digital professionals!
Be our geuest to the inaugural event and take this chance to claim a FREE Pre-Release ticket to the show!
Register your Pre-Release free ticket now: RSVP HERE
Announcing the first 10 speakers on the line-up:
- Tim Armstrong, Head of Digital, Nova Entertainment
- Claire Seldon, Lecturer in Learning Design, University of Technology Sydney
- Sharon Bowman, Chief Information Officer, City of Hornsby
- Sophie Imbert, Head of Customer Experiences& Transformation, Russel Investments
- Ali Khan, Chapter Lead – Customer Insights, ING Australia
- Yvette Mihelic, Director Customer Experience, John Holland
- Yvette Costi, Chief Marketing Officer, Blooms the Chemist
- Bronwyn Powell, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Marketing Institute
- Sarah Richardson, Advisory Board Chair, Australian Loyalty Association
- Sandra Peter, Director, Sydney Business Insights
- Ryan Klausner, Head of Customer Experience, Who Gives A Crap
- Juan Mendoza, Founder & Editor, The Martech Weekly
- And that’s just for starters!
Register your Pre-Release free ticket NOW
Pre-Release Tickets include:
- First Access to FREE Tickets & Premium Experiences: Get a head start and secure your spot at the show, ensuring you don’t miss out on any of the cutting-edge insights and networking opportunities.
- Access to the Coffee Lovers Lounge – unlimited free barista coffee! Savour unlimited servings of premium coffee throughout the event.
- The Chance to WIN a state-of-the-art coffee machine $1000 coffee machine! One lucky winner will get to take the barista style coffee vibes back home
Only 300 x Pre-Release Tickets available
Don’t miss the opportunity to be at the forefront of the customer experience revolution!
Register your pre-release ticket today for The Customer Show, August 16-17 at the ICC Sydney and join us to part of a transformative experience that will shape the future of customer-centric strategies.